I’ve spent years learning about natural ways to improve mood and health through the amazing benefits of essential oils. After completing my Masters, I studied the psychology behind healing destructive behavior, improving emotional intelligence, and resolving conflict through essential oils and supplementation.
I've chosen to get involved in the health and wellness industry because it is the only industry that has the power to change the lives of individuals in such a unique way. Through improving your health, to finding natural solutions to your day-to-day problems, health and wellness empowers us to reach our true potential. Through it, we are free from health challenges, we have the energy and strength to keep up with our family and friends, and we can fully experience all the joys that life has to offer.
Did you know your mental health (your mood) is just as important as your physical health? It’s true, your mental health needs to be “worked out” in order for it to be productive and healthy. It’s time to take charge of your mental and emotional wellness, and discover the strategies to create a happier, more vibrant lifestyle* with the Good Mood Bootcamp.
- How Nutrition Affects Mood
- An Overview of Neurochemistry
- How to Naturally Support Your Neurochemistry*
- What You Should and Shouldn't Do!
- What Tools You Need for a Happy Lifestyle
- How to Really Manage Your Thoughts*
- What Habits Matter Most
- How Emotions Determine Your Success & What to Do About It
- Why Relationships Matter & What to Do About Them